Mother’s Day Gift Ideas 2020
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I’m highlighting my Top 5 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas today! I have enjoyed celebrating Mother’s Day with fun activities and experiences with my mom. I highly encourage you to create memories together. While we stay at home and shelter in place, here are ideas for supporting local US-based businesses with online shopping for your special mom!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links; full disclosures HERE. This means, purchasing an item through one of my links may earn me a small commission without affecting your own purchase. Thank you for supporting Petite Style Script & helping it continue as an educational resource.
Shop the Post (click image):
- Sheec Socks are my favorite sock company – for many reasons (including a US-based company in New York/New Jersey)
- I wrote about the full details here: Best No-Show Socks with discount code
- Use my 15% discount code “JESSICA15”
- Great for creating a calm and peaceful environment
- I wrote about the full details here: Weighted Blanket benefits
3. Ballet Flats
- Tieks are my go-to ballet flat
- See how we styled them with my twin sister and mom in this post
4. Baggu Reusable Bags
- I LOVE these bags + they come in so many color options and prints today! (I first purchased them 7+ years ago)
- They help the environment and they are stylish and practical!
- Baggu reusable bags are also machine washable!
- A favorite notepad or planner from the year is a great way to spread the joy of writing to a loved one
- You can pass on a note of gratitude with our Prescription for Joy at Work notepad
- You can set intention with daily goals, affirmations and journaling with the Daily Joy Check or Weekly Joy Check
- You can track financial well-being with our Financial Notepad
- Or go for the UN-dated quarterly journal/planner that can be used anytime of the year!
Small business in the US to support during these COVID-19 times:
- Sheec Socks based on NYC: I’ve done lots of reviews on them read here
- Enso Rings in Utah: why I wear silicone instead of metal. See blog post here on fit.
- Art of the Page in Texas: I’ve owned one of his prints for years and they are perfect for healthcare gifts or professionals
- Baggu in US: I’ve owned these reuseable grocery bags for 10+ years and continue to use and wash them in the washer
- Allbird Shoes in US: Giving back to healthcare professionals, buy a pair give a pair and they are donating directly to front line workers
- Tieks in California: My favorite ballet flats for 5+ years are now also sewing masks for healthcare professionals. See how to help or pick up a favorite pair. Previous reviews here.
- Theragun in California: My new favorite physical therapy device. They are giving 100 meals to families per device purchased during their give back sale.
- DripKit Coffee in New York: Giving back to healthcare professionals, give a coffee kit directly to a healthcare worker today.
- Kiloh and Co in Michigan: Giving 10% of Script Tees sales back to care packages for healthcare professionals. I picked up 2 pieces in size XS and they fit well.
- thredUp in US: Buying secondhand to avoid more waste into landfiles. I’ve bought new with tags and slightly worn and love my Lululemon thredup, Nic+Zoe, and more from them!
- Only Hangers in Florida: my favorite for petite size hangers and for the final step in decluttering your closet. See blog post here
You May Also Enjoy Reading:
- Celebrating Mother’s Day with Tieks
- Celebrating Mother’s Day with NIC+ZOE
- Celebrating Mother’s Day with Afternoon Tea
- Mindful Decluttering Guide & Workbook – free download!
- FREE Capsule Wardrobes for each season – free download!
Other Gift Guides:
- Ultimate Holiday Gift Guides for…
- Amazon Shop – categorized for easy browsing!