Love List-81; Sock Season and Photo Sets
In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few great hair products that are must-haves for the harsh winter. Plus, you can check out one of the most creative wedding venues we’ve ever seen and a book recommendation to read in the New Year.
- Love this list of 100 Ways to slightly improve your life without really trying – #4…to bed though? lol
- Admittedly, I hate socks. But it’s cold. These are cute and I have a friend who swears by them.
- The hair brush that actually detangles!! And the best smelling dry texturizing shampoo – yes, pricey, but it smells like a salon and make me feel luxurious!
- You need to add this to your cart next time you go to Target, just YUM!
- I love a creative wedding (mine was in an airline hanger with food trucks) and just saw this one on Green Wedding Shoes – how cool!?
- Sometimes by the end of the day, my back is hurting and I’m sure it’s because of posture and sitting at a desk all day etc. etc. I found this laptop stand that will be helpful in my attempt to have better posture!
- Creating beautiful photos doesn’t always mean a super fancy photo studio or set – check out this article for some amazing pictures taking in basic places.
- We were gifted this awesome moon lamp for our daughter’s room for Christmas. I found that there is an earth one too and just purchased one as a gift for my sister and her new baby!
- I saw this photo and it gave me MAJOR inspiration for a future room! It’s so cozy and I love the pattern they did on the wall!
- Of course with the New Year I’m trying to get back into healthy eating and resetting for the year ahead. I love reading about different foods and wellness books so I found this one and it’s very interesting and insightful if you are interested in these kinds of things!
- I just got these joggers and they did not disappoint! They have over 10,000 reviews and are super comfy!