21 Things We Bought on Amazon Recently That Are Worth Every Penny
Our team’s favorite Amazon finds that are still worth buying after the holidays!
Amazon has it all, but here are a few of our favorite things. 🤩
It’s no news we’re obsessed with Amazon + the convenient, fast, and free Prime shipping – AND the endless amount of online goods you can find. However, there’s always that one purchase that sticks out among all the others, so our team is sharing a few favorite purchases from the past month.
*Note that these Amazon prices are accurate at the time of posting.
Here are some of the best things we bought on Amazon this month for ourselves or our family:
1. Lina’s daughter has been loving her beach wave curling wand.
Alure Three Barrel Curling Iron Wand – $28.99
* The gold is $27.99!
Whether you have thick or thin hair, long or short, you’ll be able to get the perfect beach waves with this heating iron. And it heats up in just 60 seconds!
2. Lina treated her husband to an Ember mug after our Hip sidekick Emily couldn’t stop raving about it.
Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug – $99.95 (in white)
Keeping coffee warm all day won’t be an issue when scoring this high-tech mug! Lina’s husband is thrilled with his latest gift and can’t stop talking about how amazing it is!
Hip Tip: Stay warm this winter with our 10 other favorites that are sure to keep you cozy even on the coldest days.
3. I got this Five Minute Journal to create better routines for myself in the New Year.
The Five Minute Journal – $33.99
While one of these beautiful linen hardcover journals was so graciously gifted to me by a Hip sidekick, I also purchased the same exact one for my other half. They’re the best things to buy on Amazon to achieve better daily routines in the New Year.
4. Erica is looking to get organized in the New Year with her gorgeous new planner.
Academic 2022 Planner – $22.99
If getting organized in the New Year is a part of your goals, this gorgeous spiral planner will be just what you need to get organized.
While Erica was lucky enough to snag hers on sale for just $10, there are tons more highly rated options on Amazon if you need something more budget-friendly.
Hip Tip: Organize your whole home with our FREE 4-week declutter challenge.
5. Jenna is on a mission to eat at home more in 2022 and this meal planning book couldn’t be more perfect.
The Happy Planner Daily 12 Month Planner – $29.50 + 30% off with clippable coupon!
If you’re more into meal planning than you are keeping track of dates, this book is filled with everything you need to curate a year’s worth of perfect meals at home.
As the Happy Planner says, eating is a necessity, but cooking is an art. This couldn’t be truer when you can also scoop up these coordinating sticker packs to really elevate your 2022 meal planning game.
6. Angela bought this dog DNA test to find out who Gary really is.
Embark Dog DNA Test Breed Identification Kit – $99 (regularly $129)
This kit is the best thing to buy on Amazon if you want to discover your pup’s breed. Or if you’re like some of Angela’s friends, you might be curious if the purebred you paid a pretty penny for is really legit. 😳
7. Chelsey scooped up more of her favorite burp cloths.
Organic Muslin Baby Burp Cloths – 5-pack – $19.96 ($3.99 each) + 5% off with clippable coupon!
8. Erica’s new baby walker has nearly 60,000 5-star ratings on Amazon.
VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker – $37.99
Speaking of must-have baby goods, Erica scooped up this highly-rated baby walker after Christmas and her little one can’t get enough of it. With so many high ratings, there’s no reason your little one doesn’t need it too.
Hip Tip: Seasoned moms shared baby registry must-haves (and items to avoid) for your newest arrival.
9. Alli uses her new iced coffee sleeve holders every day & they come in tons of different colors.
Baxendale Iced Coffee Sleeve – 2-pack –$11.99 ($6 each)
Super slow iced coffee drinkers will especially appreciate this Amazon find! Since Alli sips her large iced coffees throughout the days, these stylish sleeves catch all the condensation so she can enjoy her drinks until the very last sip without a watery mess everywhere.
10. Liza’s husband immediately ordered more of these cozy socks after trying them on the first time.
Carhartt Men’s Cold Weather Boot Sock – $9.99-$11.99
You may not get excited over ordering socks like Liza’s husband, but after slipping these high-quality boot socks on, he immediately ordered more. A big bonus is that they fight odor and are pretty affordable too. 😏
Hip Tip: We have plenty more gift ideas for the man in your life – perfect for Valentine’s Day too!
11. Lina loves her new bamboo plastic bag organizer.
Buy it on Amazon – $46.95 (regularly $49.95) + 6% off with clippable coupon!
After having this product in her Amazon cart for months, Lina is so glad to have a much more functional way to store all her messy plastic baggies.
12. Emily grabbed some stylish new throw pillow covers.
- Grey & Beige Patchwork Farmhouse Pillow Covers – 2-pack – $17.99 ($9 each)
- Boho Throw Pillow Covers – 2 pack – $26.99 ($13.50 each)
Once you put all that holiday decor away, grabbing some new throw pillows for your home as Emily did will spruce up your home in time for spring.
Hip Tip: Turns out our team really loves throw pillows and we rounded up a ton of our favorites on Amazon.
13. Jessica is loving her new bathroom sanctuary ever since she got her new bathtub tray.
Homemaid Living Luxury Bamboo Bathtub Tray – $39.99
Use our exclusive code 15HIP2BATH at checkout 15% OFF
Final cost just $33.99!
Relax in pure luxury with this bamboo tray! Jessica has been loving her new relaxing setup and since it’s expandable, we’re sure you’ll be able to have the same experience at home regardless of how large your tub is.
14. This cordless vacuum was the best thing to buy on Amazon according to Jessica since it’s a fraction of what a Dyson costs.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 180W – $99.99 (regularly $134.99) + $10 off with clippable coupon!
Considering the incredibly low price compared to an identical Dyson vacuum, Jessica wasn’t sure what to expect with this cordless vacuum. However, its powerful suction has been beyond her expectations!
15. Jessica also bought our favorite collapsible popcorn maker and has used it almost every day.
The Original Hotpop Microwave Popcorn Popper – $10.19
Use our exclusive code 15HIP2POP at checkout 15% OFF
Final cost just $8.66
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to score this awesome popcorn maker! It’s collapsible, made of food safe silicone, and perfect for movie nights!
Even our recipe blogger, Lina, owns one and loves it! In fact, she recently mentioned that it was the best thing she’s bought for her teens recently because they’re able to easily make their own popcorn after school.
With our exclusive promo code and an already super low price, there’s no reason not to scoop up this awesome find!
16. Lina and her family have zero regrets about buying this removable griddle for their grill.
Little Griddle – $124.99 (regularly $159.99)
Speaking of food, Lina and her husband splurged on this stainless steel griddle! While it’s a little pricey, it’s much less than they would have spent on the separate Blackstone grills they were contemplating buying.
Perfect for tailgating, camping, and compatible with gas or charcoal grills, this will be a staple piece for your next meal. Lina cooked up some chicken for tacos with the griddle and they were a huge hit!
17. Jenna scooped up this rolling kitchen cart which has been super versatile in the kitchen & for her kiddos.
Winsome Albert Entertainment Kitchen Cart – $96.29 (regularly $198.58)
Complete with two removable trays, this rolling kitchen cart has been super versatile for my Hip sidekick, Jenna. It’s a convenient place to store the kid’s crafts and they’ve already used it to set up the perfect hot cocoa bar during their most recent snow day.
18. Brandi finally ordered this worm compost bin after a lot of deliberation, but turns out it was worth every penny.
VermiHut Plus 5-Tray Worm Compost Bin – $109.95
Making the richest soil at home is going to be a dream with this setup! If you’re looking to improve the quality of your soil, divert waste from the landfill, and help prevent air pollution this is the best thing to buy on Amazon.
19. Jen’s still able to cook meals in her half-renovated kitchen thanks to these silicone kitchen mats.
AECHY Extra Large Silicone Mat – $33.99 (regularly $45.99)
These ultra-thick non-slip silicone mats create a seamless work surface anywhere! Considering Jen is still undergoing her major kitchen reno, these have worked out perfectly for her family and keep juices from food off her temporary plywood counters.
20. Liza finally found the perfect bathroom shelves that actually stay on her shower wall.
Orimade Adhesive Shower Caddy Basket Shelf – $26.99 (regularly $32.49)
After reading comments from many Hip readers on how awesome these bathroom shelves are, Liza couldn’t resist giving them a try too. Turns out, they really do stay put and hold all her essentials. They even come with five hooks too!
21. Erica’s new bookshelf fits all the books her kids got for Christmas and then some.
UTEX Kids Bookshelf – $72.99
Showcase all your favorite books on this three-tier, wall-mounted bookshelf. It’s made of wood and has endless storage for all your favorite reads. Plus, it’d be perfect for a nursery too.