2022 Goals Review for November
1. Lose 5 lbs. – My weight went up this month because I overate on the cruise. I’m afraid I won’t meet this goal this year.
2. Finish my national park blanket. - complete! I also finished my Camp Along Blanket.
3. Year of the Gnome - knit at least one gnome a month. Completed 11 gnomes.
4. Knit a sweater. - Complete!
5. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – I only finished a gnome this month. I have a sweater and a pair of socks on the needles so I hope this will help the amount used next month.
-Yarn used - 12919
-Yarn bought - 13990
6. Design 3 new patterns. – Completed 2 designs. Finished one sock design and a cowl design. I’m working on a colorwork mitten design. It is harder than I expected to complete this design.
7. Learn something new. - Complete! I’m mosaic crocheting a blanket and dabbling with watercolor painting. I’m still working on my embroidery project.
8. Read 12 nonfiction books - completed.
-A Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and Overcoming by Kerri Rawson
-Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah
-Captive: A Mother's Crusade to Save Her Daughter from a Terrifying Cult by Catherine Oxenberg
-That Time of Year: A Minnesota Life by Garrison Keillor
- The Cat I Never Named: A True Story of Love, War, and Survival by Amra Sabic-El-Rayess, Laura Sullivan
-The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz
by Erik Larson
-Live Fearless: A Call to Power, Passion, and Purpose by Sadie Robertson
-Battle of Brothers: William and Harry – The Inside Story of a Family in Tumult by Robert Lacey
-The Opposite of Fate: Memories of a Writing Life by Amy Tan
-Going Solo by Roald Dahl
- Mary Poppins, She Wrote: The Life of P.L. Travers by Valerie Lawson
-Everything Beautiful in Its Time: Seasons of Love and Loss by Jenna Bush Hager
How is your progress toward your goals? Please share.