Pattern Release: Waffle Cookie Socks
These sweet, toe-up socks have a lightly textured pattern across the instep and a more prominent waffle-like lace design up the sock leg. The pattern also features Japanese short row toes and heels.
Pattern, Yarn, Needles and Notions
Waffle Cookie Socks by The Chilly Dog
- HiKoo Madrona yarn
- Skacel by addi EasyKnit, FlipStix, FlexiFlips, Rocket or Rocket2 [Squared] needles
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Markers
The yarn, tools and notions are available locally at many yarn shops and online at Makers' Mercantile.
Waffle Cookie Socks Video Support
Video tutorials created especially for this pattern include:
- Provisional vs. Double Sided Cast Ons
- Pinned Japanese Short Row Toes
- Pinless Japanese Short Row Toes: The Catch Method
- Yarn Over Twice
Get it Now
The Waffle Cookie Socks pattern is available in my shop now.