2022 Goals Review for May
1. Lose 5 lbs. - I’ve lost 5 lbs. this month but I’m still up 1 lb. since January.
2. Finish my national park blanket. - complete!
3. Year of the Gnome - knit at least one gnome a month. Completed 5 gnomes.
4. Knit a sweater. - Complete!
5. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy)
-Yarn used - 6481 yds.
-Yarn bought - 5210 yds.
6. Design 3 new patterns. - Published a new sock design.
7. Learn something new. - Complete! I’m mosaic crocheting a blanket and dabbling with watercolor painting.
8. Read 12 nonfiction books - read 5 books so far.
-A Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and Overcoming by Kerri Rawson
-Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah
-Captive: A Mother's Crusade to Save Her Daughter from a Terrifying Cult by Catherine Oxenberg
-That Time of Year: A Minnesota Life by Garrison Keillor
- The Cat I Never Named : A True Story of Love, War, and Survival by Amra Sabic-El-Rayess, Laura Sullivan
-The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz
by Erik Larson
How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash