2022 Goals Review for April
1. Lose 5 lbs. - my weight is the same but we started exercising more regularly at the senior center. Even though my weight hasn’t changed, I feel that I’ve toned up some.
3. Year of the Gnome - knit at least one gnome a month. Completed 4 gnomes.
5. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy)
-Yarn used - 5419 yds.
-Yarn bought - 5210 yds.
6. Design 3 new patterns. - started on a new sock design.
7. Learn something new.
8. Read 12 nonfiction books - read 5 books so far.
-A Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and Overcoming by Kerri Rawson
-Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah
-Captive: A Mother's Crusade to Save Her Daughter from a Terrifying Cult by Catherine Oxenberg
-That Time of Year: A Minnesota Life by Garrison Keillor
- The Cat I Never Named : A True Story of Love, War, and Survival by Amra Sabic-El-Rayess, Laura Sullivan
How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.
Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash
Posted on the Successful Teaching Blog (http://successfulteaching.net) by loonyhiker (successfulteaching at gmail dot com).